Everybody Hates Easter is the 14th episode of Season 3.
Chris wants to take Tasha to her Easter pageant after she breaks up with her boyfriend but Chris already has a commitment. Rochelle competes with a new member of the church to win the Easter Pageant Hat-Off competition, which she has won for four years in a row. Julius pretends he has to work so he can stay home and watch a baseball game.
- Narrator: Time to bust a move, Dumb MC.
- Greg (to Chris): A girl by herself on a holiday is like an ice-cream cone in hell. It ain't gonna be there very long.
- Chris (to Tonya & Drew): What are y'all doing anyway? I mean,I thought you already dyed eggs for easter.
- Tonya: We did. These eggs are for the church egg hunt. Me and Drew are bringing extra so I can have a head start on winning.
- Chris: That's cheating.
- Tonya: Not if I don't get caught.
- Narrator: Now Tonya uses the same logic when she does her taxes.
- Narrator: The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Now let's go to commercial before I start cursing.
- Tasha (to Chris): You know,my grandmother said you were just another no-account Negro who never kept his promises or took care of his responsibilities and would eventually end up leaving me in the cold with a runny-nosed baby.
- Narrator: Then we'd be on Jerry Springer.